• For a ticket to attend physically at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, click here.
• For a free access pass to the session videos after the event, go here if you have a user account with us already, or go here to set it up from scratch (or just click the LinkedIn button there).
Nearer to the event, the agenda and speaker list will begin to develop here below, as usual. Sessions will be filed under four themes:
• Check this out – So, what is an industry event without its industry? Join these sessions to get on top of all the new services and capabilities out there (and some good old ones that still deserve discovering). Whether centred around single product offers or broader trends, this is where your vendors – existing or potential – have room to explain what they will be providing through 2024 and beyond.
• Landscape view – Technology-driven transformation, a shifting global risk scenery, regulation, evolving standards and industry collaboration initiatives … Working in post trade, we are in constant interplay with those big trends around us. These sessions take that broad scope.
• Nail the partnership – From picking the right service vendor, to striking alliances, or implementing solutions together with suppliers or clients … this industry is all about collaboration and trust. So, by what criteria do we select which partnerships to go for, and what are the keys to managing them in a way that produces the desired outcome? These sessions will offer concrete case experiences as well as reflections.
• Boost the process – Every little tweak counts as all businesses along the securities value chain seek to cut costs, build capabilities, curb risks, and comply with rules. Where do different players seek their next improvement initiative, and how do we view the outcome of some recent ones?
After you sign up, you will eventually come to receive our free editorial newsletters and future event info. These carry an unsubscribe link by which you can unsubscribe when you choose.
A question? PostTrade 360° head Daniele Truini is available on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a provider or consultant, seeking to enjoy the unique exposure opportunity, contact Kim Ersson: +46-70-149 53 31, email@example.com
PostTrade 360° is the leading investment operations conference in the Nordics and Netherlands, covering fund administration, custody, clearing/settlement, post trade technology and regulation.
You find our news at www.posttrade360.com , with PostTrade 360° Copenhagen news from different years collected here.
Last year’s event website is here.
Sign-up for our weekly newsletter here
... and follow us on LinkedIn here.